Friday, November 24, 2006

Newt on the Loose

Getting up at 4:45 to shop on Friday morning was totally worth it. It allowed me to bring you this:

Yes, that's right kids, Newt has gone digital. So, this will be a "Photo" blog if you will.

First of all, the weekend word challenge:

Thanks: (for always making my day a little brighter and full of a lot more laughter)












I couldn't fit everyone's blog header on the screen but you get the idea.
Also please note the sleeping Pretty Pretty Princess Puppy off to the left. I give thanks for her too.

Grateful:












I am grateful to have a roof over my head. According to statistics I found on the web:
Over a five-year period, about 2–3 percent of the U.S. population (5–8 million people) will experience at least one night of homelessness.
Worldwide: Over one billion people on the planet lack adequate housing, he said, while around 100 million have no housing whatsoever.













I am also grateful that I can read. Statistics I found on the web:
UNESCO estimates that 771 million adults worldwide are illiterate 2/3rds of which are women. In the US, nearly 1/2 of the population struggles at some level with illiteracy.

Self Portraits:
































Random Photos:











Hubster and Soc's watching T.V.












Lights I put up at the house.









Caleb being cute










Close-up Caleb.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whaaahooo! Digital Newt!

It's fun looking at all your photos!

Anonymous said...

w00t! Pictures!!

That is too neat. Thanks for getting up so early to bring us a little slice of Newt, The Hubster and The Kids. :o)

Really looking forward to more WWC contributions. You said the words beautifully.

Tink said...

*Does mental happy dance all around skull* YES! Bout damn time you went digital!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures. I want more, and frequently. I especially like the self portraits. You're such a fox.

Jay said...

I'm excited that you got a digital camera. Good job!

There is no way ... NO WAY ... I would aget up at 4:45 am to go shopping. LOL

Kell said...

Woo Hoo! What a fun post! I love the photos. Well worth getting up that early. I decided to pass this year on the early shopping thing. No big ticket items this year.

Thanks for sharing the photos. You're all beautiful!!!

graymama said...

I LOVE your pictures! Hooray for digital newt!