Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Whole lotta nutt'n

So here it is again, cause I like it so much:
It's shiny cause it's covered in Tattoo Goo.

I have to take pic's of the hubsters back still and have him take one of the fairy on my back. I had her darkened a wee bit. He used a soft gray when he originally did it but the hubster thought it looked too faded and she didn't stand out enough so we had her darkened.

Yesterday while we were sitting in the living room reading both Caleb and Lily jumped up on the couch and went over to my dad for pets. All of us held our breath and slowly dad put his hand out and got to pet Caleb. I know it seems silly to get so excited but when he gets brave like that it really makes me feel good. I think the cuddling we are "forcing" on him is helping.

Here are some gratuitous cuteness pictures for you.


And finally a lil' meme:

Use ONE WORD for each answer.

Yourself: Lighthearted

Your Partner: Grumpy

Your Hair: Boring

Your Mother: Generous

Your Father: Hero

Your Favorite Item: I-pod

Your Dream Last Night: Weird

Your Favorite Drink: Coffee

Your Dream Car: Mini

Your Dream Home: Lakeside

The Room You Are In: Silent

Your Fear: Helplessness

Where You Want To Be In Ten Years: Loved

Who You Hung Out With Last Night: Parents

You’re Not: Ambitious

One of Your Wish List Items: Elliptical

The Last Thing You Did: Phone

You Are Wearing: Sandals

Your Favorite Weather: Warm

Your Favorite Book: Fiction

Last Thing You Ate: Powdered

Your Life: Content

Your Mood: Disappointed

Your Best Friend: Hubster

What Are You Thinking About Right Now: Hungry

Your Car: Subaru

What Are You Doing At The Moment: Hello!

Relationship Status: Blissful

What Is On Your TV: Darkness

What Is The Weather Like: Perfect

When Is The Last Time You Laughed: Morning

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NETTIE
go wish her one!

8 comments:

Tory said...

gorgeous pets, gorgeous tattoo. can't wait to see your fairy and hubsters.
take care
tory

Courtney said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome tattoo!! I love it! Of course, as you know, I am partial to the phoenix. ;)

Jay said...

That is a really incredible tattoo! WOW!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I mean, wow. The tattoo is so much more than I expected. Cool!

ps - Way to go, Caleb!!

Anonymous said...

It's soooo kewl! I can't wait to see the others.

Kell said...

I love that tattoo!

The pictures are so cute and that's great that Caleb is relaxing around others. Just shows how great you and the hubster are doing with him.

Loved the MEME, too!

Nettie said...

you are wonderful. I'm sorry that you were sick the night before but I hope you are enjoying your vacation day!

Tink said...

I LOVE that tattoo. I can't say that enough.

>>The Last Thing You Did: Phone<<

So how exactly does one "DO" a phone? ;)