Thursday, June 07, 2007

3 Days till arrival

Wow, that made me panic just typing it. Holy crap. ***bites nails***

The Good:
Dishwasher was run, emptied and re-loaded - kitchen clean again
Dining room floor has less doggie tumble weeds after Caleb went crashing into dining room to get toy, slid on belly thus "vacuuming" up several balls of hair

Sadly, the dishwasher thing was my only accomplishment last night. I chose to wander aimlessly through Target instead (one of my favorite and most relaxing hobbies), screw around with the dogs, and read my most excellent book.

Oh, another good thing from last night: I think I mentioned earlier that we have a party planned and the musical entertainment backed out due to her commitment to be a camp councilor this summer. Bless her heart though she is going to see if one of her friends could play for us instead. So our party might yet have a harp player.

Yippee!

3 comments:

J said...

I've been tempted to strap a Swiffer cloth to the bottom of one of the cats and let him handle the dusting as he wanders through the house.

Tink said...

^ Or maybe a feather duster tied to the tail? Hmmm.

Don't stress. Once they're there it will all be gravy. You won't care about the state of the house. You'll just be glad they've arrived.

Jay said...

Live entertainment at the part? Wow, that's pretty snazzy. We'd just crank up the CD player. LOL