Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Evolution of the Crush

My first love:



But then I went for Rocks rebel:
Followed by:
The Bad Boy of Space
The Bad Boy of Miami
The Bad Boy of Jump Street
The smart and sexy MacGyver
But then my tastes started to mature:
And the Captain won my heart
Oh, but this guy, dang, he made me swoon:
And I didn't get what all the fuss was till Legends of the Fall and then I have to admit, I found him kinda yummy.

But to be perfectly honest, these guys continued to just look damn good
And then he came along:
And then this quickly followed:

And this one came back with a vengeance:
And recently, I have found this one sorta sweet and he has a British accent to boot!:

I wonder which one will be in my dreams tonight.

6 comments:

J said...

Interesting note: Johnny Depp was on "Inside the Actor's Studio", and admitted that the reason he's always taken on such eclectic roles is because of how the studio PR teams treated him during the height of his "21 Jump Street" days. He hated the person they were portraying, so for the rest of his career, he's intentionally gone the exact opposite direction. Which makes him even cooler than I thought he was before.

Kell said...

That was one of the most enjoyable posts I've read! Wow! We had the same kind of evolution, but mine started with Donny Osmond *blush*

I really hope we see new Dresden files. Hell, I'd be happy watching the old ones!

Jay said...

Okay, this is pretty funny cause just last night I was thinking of doing a post covering my favorite ladies from my formative years up til today. I may still do it, but I'll give you credit for beating me to it. ;-)

Tink said...

Purrrrr.

Although my list would include Sawyer from Lost.

Coffespaz said...

Mmmmm....you have GOOD taste!!! Enjoy those dreams. :-)

Anonymous said...

Excellent choices!