Monday, September 17, 2007

Newt on the Loose Day 8

I decided that Sunday was pajama day.


Coffee, everything bagel and puppies make for a perfect morning.


Finish reading a book


Hmmm, what to do first?


Pull apart the rest of the fridge


Clean and scrub.


We went from having NO room in the fridge to having: milk, oj, lemon juice, syrup, 1 jar of jam (instead of 9 moldy ones) cheese, ketchup, mustard, bbq sauce, teriyaki, 4 dressings, chicken stock, beef stock, butter, and nail polish. That's it. And a whole lot of empty shelf space.

FABULOUS!


Then it was upstairs to clean up the bedroom.


1 hour to pick up, arrange, and put away shoes


5 minutes to pick up clothes, hang them up, or put them in the laundry basket


5 minutes to sweep floor


5 minutes to wash floor


5 minutes to change bedding


Bedroom spacious, clean, fresh smelling and shoeless.


Scrub down bathroom upstairs.


Housework finished. No more for the day. I'm done. Gonna relax.


Play around on computer. I had burned a bunch of digital photos on to a disk since the files were all on my work computer. So I slowly sorted, labeled and filed lots and lots of digital pictures onto the home computer.


Took shower - got myself all soft skinned and good smelling.


Choose cute but sexy outfit.


Run over to a different Herbergers to see if they have the dress I just bought. Wanted to try one size smaller since the one I got fit with a little room to spare. No such luck. BUT they offered 20% off coupon for each item you brought in for Goodwill. The coupon was good on fragrances. Which NEVER happens with department stores. Coupons are never good for fragrances or make-up. My scent had a free gift offer going AND they had a special packaged box with a cologne, lotion, and body wash for just $3.00 more than the cologne normally costs. The free gift included another lotion and body wash. HOT DAMN!


They didn't have my dress there but they did have a really cute ruffly black sweater that was on sale plus my additional 20 off.


Then, as I was paying for my cologne the phone rang. The hubster had arrived.


Yippee!!!!!!


Off to the airport.


Pick up hubster in cute and sexy outfit, smelling freak'n incredible.

Get home and we make dinner. Steak, corn on the cob (Which I got at the farmers market the day before - it was freak'n incredible) pasta salad.

Yes, believe it or not, dinner was the first thing we did. We chatted about his trip and watched Rear Window. The puppies and kitties really missed their daddy so the cuddle fest was very important to them.




Soon after though, the cute and sexy outfit paid off.

Oh yeah, the hubster is back.

***she says as she smokes another cigarette

(j/k I don't smoke but if I did............)

I will close with cute pictures: The first is Caleb and Socs this morning. The second is Lily doing her squirmy worm with me. She loves to jam her head between the couch and my back and squirmy worm around.



4 comments:

Kell said...

Boy, did those puppies miss their daddy! There's no room for mom!

Glad the hubster is back. I was so glad to have mine home, too. He was only gone for 2 days, but it felt so much longer for some reason.

Jay said...

Another happy homecoming!

Anonymous said...

Yay! That's the BEST kind of day.

Christy said...

Um, so you're not freaking excited about the hubster being home or something? ;o) Glad to hear you sounding happy and..um..satisfied. Hehe.