Friday, September 14, 2007

Newt On the Loose Day 5

I gotta change the time on that dang coffee pot

Fall out of bed

Get puppy pile outside

Feed screaming kitties

Coffee

Ahhh, coffee, almost human

Shower, dress, hair, make-up

Dang it - I gotta head for the bus soon

Where did my morning go

Where?

Who stole it

Lock up puppies

Pathetic sad faces make me hate myself

Bus ride

Work

Macys with Girl J

Highlight of my day

Of course new shoes

After big fight with Girl J over who buys them

See, they had two pairs

But could find only the left one of one pair

So we argue over who gets them

And probably annoy all the women in line behind us

Then we go buy matching denim dresses

Because they were buy one get one free

And they were cute

No, we won't wear them at the same time

We just have similar taste

Finish work

Head for home

Puppies everywhere

Mom Mom Mom Mom Mom

Make my mac and cheese with cauliflower

Watch Scrubs

Then Simpsons

Share Mac and Cheese with puppies.

Lily tries to dive bomb into the pan

Yes, I ate it right out of the pan

I can do that, no one to stop me

Toss the rest of it

It doesn't make for good leftovers

Talk to Dad

My Uncle is dying

But my Aunt has been going through the grieving process for weeks now

She is just thankful for their 61 years of marriage

61 years. That is so unbelievably incredible

Chat on-line with friends

Get into pirate talk with Will

Start to think about sexy pirates

Talk to hubster

Head to bed

Lonely bed

Big and empty

Big empty bed with no hubster after pirate talk

SO NOT FAIR

No hubster and all hot after pirate talk

Must go to sleep

Must go to sleep

Ummmm pirates..................

5 comments:

J said...

See, this is why I was going to get you the blow-up Johnny Depp doll for your birthday.

Christy said...

I eat mac & cheese out of the pan all the time. Sometimes it is the best way!

Kell said...

A blow up Johnny Depp doll? Now I know what I want for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

I hope you remember to change the timer.

Mac-n-cheese out of the pan IS THE BEST! (plus less cleanup)

Jay said...

I've never put cauliflower in my mac&cheese. I do make broccoli with it though. Maybe I'll try cauliflower next time.