Thursday, August 17, 2006

Way Coolness!

Well, there she is! Total time: 3 hours. That includes making a stencil, drawing out the daisy chains, and the mountains. So probably less than 2 hours actual tattoo time.

She's beautiful. I just about cried when I saw her all done.
Yes, it hurt, I won't deny that. For the most part it just sort of tickles, but there were a few spots that got mighty tender. But I put on my big girl panties (super girl ones to be exact) and I dealt with it. And it was TOTALLY worth it.


Now the new countdown begins. 13 days till we leave for vacation! And my own personal Blog Con 2006! I can't wait. It's going to be fun. Ok, so it's only 4 bloggers. But still.............

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice. The wings and hair turned out perfect.

Tink said...

Lovely! I like her so much better with the alterations.

BTW, you're not allowed to leave me! Waaaaaah. ;)

Kell said...

Hot diggity damn! She's beautiful. I think I would need more than super girl panties to help me through that. Two hours! It's just too cool.

Jay said...

WOW! That is beautiful! I don't know if I could stand to sit through that. Very impressive.

Anonymous said...

Oh she's gorgeous!

I'm such a pain wuss, I don't think I could do it, even for something as extraordinary as her.

graymama said...

Nice tattoo! You came to my state to get it, too :-)