Thursday, August 03, 2006

I thought it was Friday

Nothings craps out your day like realizing it's not Friday.

My apologies to anyone that tried to find Miami Ink last night to look at the hot guy.
I am baffled as to when that show is on. My t.v. guide says it will be on at 8 and 11 (or12) central time tonight on TLC. But who the heck knows since neither TLC or Dish Network shows it on the schedule. Sigh..................

It's a small world after all:

#1 : I took a co-worker out to lunch to thank her for all of her help. She works in our customer service department and has been a godsend to me.

While chatting about the who what when where and how of who we are she mentioned that she grew up in W. St. Paul. She's about my age so I asked her if she knew of my hubster's family and some of his friends. She and her brother grew up with them. She was happy to hear about what they were all up to.

#2 : I was googling an artist last night in search of an MP3 download. I was clicking on promising sites. And came across the name of one of my regular blog reads. I thought the odds were higher that it was just another person with the same name and not really him. But it was him.

Conversation with the hubster (warning, no where near as funny as a Tink/Hoop conversation)

Newt: "Honey, I think I need to go to the doctor, I have a really annoying pain in my middle finger on my right hand."

Hubster: "Really? That's weird, so do I."

Newt: "Really? on your right hand? Mine feels like the joint needs to crack or something and won't. Sometimes I can't even grip something like a stapler and make it work."

Hubster: "That's so odd, it's exactly the same for me."

Newt: "Mine started a couple of months ago. It comes and goes, right now it's really bothering me."

Hubster: "Yeah, me too."

Hubster: "I don't think it's from me giving you the finger all the time." as he flips me the bird.

Newt: "Huh, I don't think that is why mine hurts either. " as I flip him back.

Hubster: "Well, why don't you go to the doctor and find out what is wrong with us."

Newt: "Why don't you?"

Hubster: "Cause I'm too lazy."

Newt: "Fine then" flipping him the bird, "I'll go and I won't tell you what is wrong with me."

Hubster: "Oh, I know what is wrong with you." he grins.

Site stats:

First August search term that brought people to my site:
"johnny depp" "could be my daughter" - I'd rather he be my man toy.

Best July search terms that brought people to my site:
"newt's wedding at sunshine" - actually it was at dusk
"curley newt big boobs" - I have no response to that

Top Countries in July:
#1: US
#2: Canada
#3: France
#4: UK
#5: Australia
#6: Singapore
#7: Malaysia
#8: Spain
#9: Italy
#10: Ireland

Authors note: Though I have stolen some of Tink's style I have done it badly. I hope I do not offend.......................There is only one Tink. All the rest are merely shadows.......

3 comments:

Jay said...

The reason it's hard to find out when a show is on is because these cable channels show them 2,3 or even 4 times a week, but never on at the same time from week to week. Or at least it seems that way to me.

Maybe your finger is hurting cause you aren't flipping the hubster off enough? Ever think of that? hmmmmm?

Anonymous said...

Oooo...Jay the politician turns doctor...intereresting...

Now I forgot what I was going to say! Did you know I tagged you?

Tink said...

Oh shut up!! I thought your conversation was f'n hilarious. And my "style" isn't something I mind you stealing dear Newt.

>>"johnny depp" "could be my daughter"<< LOL! What? That's a new one.