Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Newt is in trouble



Nuf said!

Yeah, yeah, I know, we already have a zoo. She's not part of our household yet. But when I get back in town if she is still available I think we need to go down and meet her. She's a puppy mill rescue in pretty bad shape. Major trust issues. Scared to death of pretty much everything. But then, so was our Sophers when we got her.

And:
The sun will come out tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow
We’ll be gone!

Tomorrow Tomorrow
Can’t wait for tomorrow
You’re only a day away!

Yes, you guessed it, we leave tomorrow for my own private blog con!

**Update**

I got this crazy idea to change my profile picture. So I put in a photo dating WAY farther back than I want to confess to. But that is me and my daddy!

5 comments:

Kell said...

Have a great trip! Can't wait to hear your stories.

And that puppy needs you! Just look at that wittle face, saying "Take me home, take me home." How can you resist? And what's one more? OK, don't answer that, I know. One more bag of dog food, one more vet bill, one more doggie bed, one more bag of treats. But so worth it!

Jay said...

You definately need to adopt that cute little puppy. She needs somebody like you who knows how to deal with rescue dogs. That would be the best thing to ever happen to that dog.

Have fun at your own private blog con.

Tink said...

Awwww. She looks like a living stuffed animal! I think Id have a hard time saying no too.

Have fun tomorrow. You deserve this girl.

Newt said...

Saz, I am heading on vacation till Tuesday so it wouldn't be fair to get her now. I'm leaving this one up to fate. If she is still available next week we'll go meet her.

Scott, I promise to fill your inbox with dogs in need of a good home.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet baby...obviously you need each other!

I hope you are having a wonderful time at your Blog Con. I tried to tell you that yesterday but Blogger wouldn't let me. Sigh...even after I leave blogger it torments me! :)