Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy 2007 - Part 3

Well, that about sums up the weekend.

My resolutions for 2007:

Read more
Meet 3 or more bloggers
No soda
Drink more water
Less fast food

Not too difficult eh? Reasonable. Probably achieveable. I’ll let ya know how it’s going.

And on a final note:
Here are some random pictures:
The knitting bag I made for my sister in law – I made her a bag and then a needle case that she can put her needles in and it will roll up and tie. If you are a sewer please don’t notice the “drunken monkey” method I used to make this. I can’t sew straight to save my life.



-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
And lastly some cuteness:

Caleb and Sophie sound asleep on the chair.

4 comments:

Kell said...

Knitters always need another bag and I bet she loved it.

I like that "read more often" and "meet 3 bloggers" resolutions. I wasn't going to make any, but those sound pretty good to me.

cute babies!

Coffespaz said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful holiday weekend. Seems 2006 wore everyone out, you aren't the only ones who exercised your right to be slothful this weekend! :-)

Love the bag and needle case, I am sure it was greatly appreciated. Also love the cuteness picture. They look very cozy.

Its nice to see that the cat actively participates in Birthday celebrations at your house. Happy Happy to the Birthday boy. Holiday birthdays just rock...I know, I have one too! :-)

Happy New Year!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh the cuteness! My eyes! My eyes!

I love the bag...especially because of the drunken monkey stitching. That's just how *I* sew!

Resolutions are totally achievable. And I'm thinking it would be a delight to meet some bloggers. Kell suggested we meet "somewhere in the middle". How about the middle of the country in the middle of the summer? I'm pretty sure I can get a flight to "the middle"...

graymama said...

Gramms used to always say, "Something sewn perfectly straight could only come from an emotionless machine. It is always better to receive something unique and made with love."

I just love the fabrics you chose! What beautiful work :-)