Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Day three – how about an ABC meme because I really don’t have all that much to talk about today

Taken from Kell

The Letter A
Are you agnostic?
Interesting question. I believe in the power of the universe and in the wonders of nature. But I don’t think that that power is driven by one supreme being sitting up in the clouds somewhere. So, hmmm, I’m not sure if that makes me agnostic or not.
What is your age?
All I know is that to my parents we are “the kids” so that’s good enough for me.
What annoys you?
Television commercials

The Letter B
Do you like bacon?
Almost as much as I like breathing.
What is your birthday?
August something
Who is your best friend?
Hubster

The Letter C
What is your favorite candy?
Circus peanuts
Who is your crush?
Gerard Butler, Colin Firth, Bruce Springsteen, Kiefer Sutherland
When was the last time you cried?
When I thought Caleb was going to break out of his leash and run

The Letter D
Do you daydream?
Probably too much – there was quite the pause between question 2 and 3 up there for Letter C.
What is your favorite kind of dog?
I like all dogs but I’m partial to mutts and and dog in a shelter
What day of the week is it?
Wednesday I think

The Letter E
How do you like your eggs?
Pretty much any way you cook them. Except well done.
Have you ever been in the emergency room?
Yes but not for me.
What’s the easiest thing to ever do?
Smile (I agree with Kell on that one – good answer.

The Letter F
Have you ever flown in a plane?
Yes, it’s fun.
Do you use fly swatters?
No, the hubster prefers to let all the bugs out of the house.
Have you ever used a foghorn?
No, but I had one scare the crap out of me when I was up on some rocks at some beach in San Francisco.

The Letter G
Do you chew gum?
Yes, currently I am addicted to Orbit Original flavor.
Are you a giver or taker?
Both – come on, let’s be honest here we all love a little bit of both.

The Letter H
How are you?
Fabulous! And yourself?
What’s your height?
5’3” and a ¼. Gotta mention that little extra.
What color is your hair?
It’s called Chocolate Cherry

The Letter I
What is your favorite ice-cream?
Bryers Mint Chocolate Chip
Have you ever ice-skated?
I just bought a pair last weekend. I skated when I was a kid. But it’s been about 25 years. I want to go this weekend.
Do you play an instrument?
I play a little piano. And I tried the violin. But I think I play the hubster best. (you can do with that what you will)

The Letter J
What is your favorite jelly bean?
Black
Do you wear jewelry?
I love unique artsy stuff.
Have you heard a really hilarious joke?
Does yet ANOTHER Viking getting arrested count?

The Letter K
Who do you want to kill?
I plead the 5th.
Do you want kids?
I have to go with Kell’s answer – she said it best: “No. Sure I seem nice and friendly and all that, but I’m really very selfish, neurotic, and set in my ways. I’d be a horrible mother.”
Where did you have kindergarten?
Have or go to? Anyway, it was Hawthorne Elementary in Ontario California.

The Letter L
Are you laid-back?
Well, I’m easy going about most of life and I don’t let things get me too upset. BUT I am also a hard core fidgiter so maybe not.
Do you lie?
No……….as my nose grows longer…………
Do you love anyone?
Yeeeesssss!

The Letter M
What is your favorite movie?
I have favorite movies based on mood. So it really depends. But if I could only take one to a deserted island it would have to be Pirates #1.
Do you still watch Disney movies?
Yes, it goes back to that “How old are you question” – mentally I’m still around 3.
Do you like mangos?
No, it’s a texture thing.

The Letter N
Do you have a nickname?
Newt (oh cool, that starts with an "N"
What is your favorite number?
“3” it just feels good, looks good, seems right.
Do you prefer night or day?
They both have their uses.

The Letter O
What is your one wish?
Health
Are you an only child?
Nope, I have a wonderful younger brother.
Do you wish this year was over?
I’ll let you know in a few more weeks. So far though I’m sorta digging it.

The Letter P
What is one fear that you are most paranoid about?
Drowning or not being able to breathe.
What personality trait would you look for in someone you wanted to date?
Sense of humor.

The Letter Q
Are you quick to judge people?
Yes, I tend to be. But I am known for being a good judge of character. So I might be quick but I’m usually also right.

The Letter R
Do you think you are always right?
Until someone shows/proves me otherwise.
Do you watch reality T.V.?
No, though I do get a good laugh from a few minutes of America’s Top Model.
What is a good reason to cry?
A good cry reduces stress.

The Letter S
Do you prefer sun or rain?
I love them both. I need the sun to stay sane and friendly. But I absolutely LOVE a good thunder boomie.
Do you like snow?
I love snow as long as I don’t have to drive in it.

The Letter T
What time is it?
10:05 am
What time did you wake up?
6:00 am
When was the last time you slept in a tent?
2000 I think.

The Letter U
Are you wearing underwear?
Yep, Victoria’s Secret – it’s the only way to go.

The Letter V
What is the worst veggie?
Brussel sprouts
Where do you want to go on vacation?
Florence Italy
What was your last family vacation together?
Well, since my folks are retired I guess this past December when I visited them.

The Letter W
What is your worst habit?
Biting my lip
Where do you live?
In denial? In a fantasy world? In Minnesota? Pick one.

The Letter X
Have you ever had an X-ray?
Yes. Does that make me special?
Have you ever seen the X-Games?
What the heck are X-games?
Do you own a xylophone?
I don’t think so. But who knows what the hubster has stored away.

The Letter Y
Do you like the color yellow?
Yes, it’s the happiest color – makes me think of sunshine and daisies.
What year were you born in?
I will say only this: The summer of love baby!
What do you yearn for most?
Good health and a long happy life with the hubster.

The Letter Z
What is your Zodiac Sign?
Leo: hear me roar.
Do you believe in the Zodiac?
I always find it interesting to listen to people that know a lot about the Zodiac. I’ve been a little taken back when I over hear things like “Oh that’s because you are a Virgo.” Or “Oh, he’s a cancer, that totally explains it.” I would like to think we are a little more individual than that.
What is your favorite zoo animal?
Giraffes and Koalas.

6 comments:

Kell said...

Does anyone know what the X-games are? Now I'm curious!

I want Chocolate Cherry hair! What a great color description.

Cool answers. I really enjoy reading these.

Jay said...

That was pretty awesome. I've got this meme somewhere on my hard drive. My answers won't be as cool as yours though.

Oh, and Kell, I DO know what the X-Games are.

Anonymous said...

Wow, and this should win the award for the longest-ass meme in meme history! Interesting answers, though.

Scott
www.sardonic-bomb.com

Tink said...

I couldn't retain anything more than... You eat BLACK jelly beans?! I didn't think anyone ate those. Which always boggled my mind, cause why would they make them?

Abbee Normalle said...

I enjoy black jelly beans. Love em, actually :)

I was more amazed at the length of this entry!! Holy alphabetic-cow, Batman! How do you do this, read all those books, raise the zoo etc... I can barely handle what is going on in my life and I don't even read books for fun anymore. Just for info on doing my job better.

steve said...

B: Bacon, and bacon-wrapped *ANYTHING*. Oh god I love bacon.