Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy 2007- Part 1

Alrighty boys and girls. Up till 10 minutes ago I was happy happy happy. Now, THREE publishing attempts later with blogger - NOT SO MUCH.


For some reason it won't post my entire entry. So, it's coming to you in pieces:
-
The year has started great already! We had a fun filled New Years Eve/Hubster Birthday with Boy J and R.

I colored him a card:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


And I baked him a cake:







-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
And Boy J’s cat Lucky sampled the cake to make sure it was safe to eat.


I forgot to take pictures of the Curious George decorations. My bad.

6 comments:

Kell said...

That's an awesome cake! Very cool.

Jay said...

That's the coolest cake I've ever seen.

Nice New Years review.

Anonymous said...

I'm just going to stuff all three parts into this one little box if that is ok with you and blogger, 'k?

That's a fun cake, I'm betting he adored it! I'm not sure how George fits in, but I love the thought anyways!

Thanks for the heads-up on the book. It's always extra disappointing when something you've been waiting for turns out to be a dud.

I love the bag! Especially how colorfully you've lined it. What a great gift.

Happy New Year...sounds like a perfect way to celebrate the day.

Tink said...

That cake is awesome! Your hubby is so damn lucky. One question though. How long did it take you to make/decorate? Are those real plants on it? Ok, that was TWO.

I can never stop when I say I will.

Anonymous said...

That's a totally wicked cake! And a wicked cat. ;)

graymama said...

Happy Belated Birthday Hubster!

I think you should make Buddy's birthday cakes :-)