Friday, July 28, 2006

Happy Friday!

So, what does it say when you spend you evening watching Star Trek Next Generation and Miami Ink? Does that make me a cool geek?

My goal for this weekend: sleep - my little girl has spent the last couple of nights thinking that 3 am and beyond is play time. Every time I turn over or stir she leaps up and gives me a cold wet puppy snort in my ear. She's lucky I love her more than life itself. It doesn't even bother me when it is happening. Problem is though that I drag my butt the rest of the day. Speaking of which, it is Friday so that means that I gotta go get a mocha. Uuuummm mocha. Uuuummm caffeine.

I had a photo op this morning but alas no camera within fast reach. I yellow finch was playing on the yellow sunflowers in the yard. They matched exactly in color. It would have been a spectacular photo. I grabbed the telephoto and sat on the porch for a while hoping the bird would come back but that kodak moment was not meant to be. I did take some great pictures of the flowers in my back yard. Once I get them developed I promise to share.

Well kids, have a great weekend! Hug a loved one. Do something kind for a stranger, and say hello and smile at someone who looks like they are having a bad day.

3 comments:

Jay said...

I LOVE the new template on your blog. It's great!

Have a great weekend.

Newt said...

Jay,
You fell off my blog link. I wonder who else I lost......I keep a word file with everyone's address since I loose it each time I change my look. For some reason you weren't on there......weird.......

Jay said...

You mean my blog was made to walk the plank?? OH NO! hahahaha