Tuesday, July 18, 2006

charms and empowering

Here's a wicked case of TMI for you:

I have a pair of super girl undies. I wear them any time I need to have a little extra attitude, or feel a little more empowered. This would include job interviews, certain types of meetings, or when I go to an event I know I will not be comfortable at.

I have a necklace of a nude woman that is holding the moon in her outstretched hands. She was described as a moon goddess from the seller on e-bay. It is my favorite pendant. And I wear her anytime I need the strength of the goddess behind me. Or pull from the strength of the goddess within me.

I have a fairy pendant. I wear that when I am feeling a little bit feisty.

I have a frog prince pendant, I wear that when I want to feel close to my hubster even though he is far away.

I have a bra that moves my southbound boobs back up toward my chin. It is black with pink lace and I feel sexy every time I wear it.

I also have a semi-see through blouse. I wear that when I want to feel just a little bit naughty.

Lastly, I have a pair of shoes that are neon multi-colored and way out of what used to be my comfort zone. They were my first attempt at being daring in my clothing choices. I wear those when I feel like I am falling into a rut and need to snap myself out of it.

**************************************************
My own little blog con

It looks like labor day weekend may be when me and Girl J head out on a road trip. We need to meet a friend half way between here and a place on the eastern seaboard. Well according to the map that place just happens to be home to 3 blog buddies. And I am very excited. One of the bloggers is a long time friend. The other two are new friends that I have met through blogging. And I can't begin to tell you how excited I am about this.

***************************************************
Rantings of Newt

Rantings of Newt got a new look - and a short rant.

3 comments:

Jay said...

I used to be very superstitious about what I would wear on certain occasions. Like the same lucky shirt when I had a big test, or the same shirt to every Arkansas football or basketball game. But, now I don't do that.

Ok, yes I do. hahaha

Kell said...

Since we're sharing, I have a bracelet that I bought for $5 at some little shop. It has Chinese symbols and looks very old. I swear that when I wear it I feel calm and in control. Very Zen, I think. I would know for sure if I knew what "Zen" was.

Tink said...

I have this claw necklace that I refuse to wear because it's bad luck. But I don't want to throw it away cause that might be bad luck too. :D

Love the super girl underwear!!