Thursday, June 22, 2006

Images of my pastime

Tink tagged me (or I volunteered) for her cool photo idea. Let's hope that this works. I tried once and my blog page went all haywire.

So here's how it works:

1. Choose a search engine (e.g. Google).
2. Pick 5 random blogfriends.
3. Think of a word or phrase that describes each friend (or use their blog name).
4. Do an image search of that word or phrase.

So, here's mine:

Tink


MikerZZ


Lone Sophist:


Sardonic Bomb:


Dusty:



Hugs to all

And I tag: Anyone who is willing to deal with the images this search may generate

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool images. The first one looks as if Tink is getting carjacked by Stitch. :)

Trish said...

Hmmmmm . . . now I'm trying to figure out what the words are.

Tink said...

"Boy am I glad I invested in 'The Club'"

Great job on the meme!

I love the pics for Lone Sophist and Dusty.

Anonymous said...

Curse google! The were supposed to have removed me from indexing. Ah well.