Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Change of Scenary

So, tell me what you think about this look.

Update for that look: I realized that the new style doesn't allow comments and I really don't like the symbols for the mouse. It's just too odd and I don't know anything about HTML. So, I encorporated the image as best I could and created a whole new page.

I'm also messing around in wordpress but I don't think I like it nearly as much. And at least here at work it is slower than molasses.

Perhaps I should leave well enough alone kids. (Obviously I didn't do that since the page is now totally different.)

It's now time to go for lunch. The Popover and salad await.......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tend to like a little bit cleaner layout for myself, but I kinda like the fantasy/japanese feel.

Tink said...

I'm with Mike. I wish there was a way to incorporate the background from the first into this blog.

Anonymous said...

I like the new look a lot. Very 'arty'.

Anonymous said...

Leave well enough alone?

Experiment!

You can always change it.