Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Yaaarrrr!


So on the preview for Bones they are going down into the oceanic depths and finding skeletons that may have been either Pirates or put there by pirates. And all the male characters on the show let out a hearty “Yaaaarrrrr” in good pirate fashion, whilst the girls roll their eyes cause it’s a “guy thing”!
Well I take offense to that. Not a pirate joke, movie, story, commercial, quote or actually any oceanic reference can go by without a hearty “Yaaaaarrr” coming from my mouth, and that of my hubby’s and of our friends. This is NOT a guy thing! Or, if it is, then I like playing with the boys so much more than the prissy girly girls out there.

I may be getting old and wrinkly but one is never too old to have fun and enjoy life. EVER NEVER! So let out the pirate in you!

Come on ladies, let’s hear it: “Yaaaaarrrrrr”

No comments: