Monday, April 17, 2006

Random ABC's

Antihistamines are a great thing when you remember to take them
Buying food the day before a holiday sucks
Colanders were a great invention
Don’t leave Chinese food containers in the kitchen garbage, the cats will get into them
Eggs in the hole in the middle is my favorite breakfast with my dad
Finding money in coat pockets rocks!
Gerber daisies are happy flowers
Happiness is a puppy sleeping in your lap – or a kitty for that matter
Ice cream: Mint chocolate chip or mocha almond fudge
Jingle all the way
Kleenex – another great invention
Love is the foundation on which a happy life is built
Milk and oreo cookies – need I say more?
North is where my nose is pointing – I have no sense of direction
Onion bagel with peanut butter for some reason it works
Peaches taste great in a yogurt smoothie
Queen of the South is a good story by a talented author
Reading takes you on a grand adventure and you don’t have to go anywhere
Simon says: Clap your hands
Time will tell
Up up and away
Variety is the spice of life – so why do I always eat, do, read, and watch the same things
Wine makes me sleepy
X-men three looks like a great movie
Yellow is a happy color
Zoo’s are one of my favorite attractions

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How out of it am I today when I had to read through your list twice before I realized that it was alphabetical?