Monday, April 24, 2006

Shhh be vewy vewy quiet

I'm hiding up at the empty receptionist desk here at work. Well not so much at work, but at our other campus. I am helping with a training class. I snuck away to check email, voice mail, all the important things. The only place I know I can do this is up at this empty little, well actually huge, receptionist desk that no ones uses. And only my nose and eyes actually show up over the desktop. Kind of the kilroy effect.

However I don't know how any receptionist gets any work done. Because I am up here I am apparently the person to say hello to, nod in acknowledgement, stare at like an eight legged freak, (actually it would be 8 eyed freak since that is all you can see) etc. When in all actuality I am hiding here doing what? Blogging. Yeah, that's right. I'm reading some pickled beef and blogging. The catering lady rolled by with our afternoon snack so before she hit the elevator she snuck me a brownie. A drive by snacking if you will. Life is good.

I can't read Mikerzz as the spam filter has decided he is illegal material for me to access at work. But as long as they leave blogger alone I am good.

So, anyway, back to being vewy vewy quiet and hunting blogs..........................

3 comments:

Tink said...

A kindred spirit! We need bloggers anonymous meetings. Seriously. I think I'm addicted. :)

Anonymous said...

It's censorship, I tells ya! =)

Anonymous said...

How weird is that...my company's spam filter thinks Mikerzz is just fine! It won't however, let me read some of the blogs he has links to...