Monday, March 12, 2007

Photo Monday

Help! Help!


Winter Pansies (Como Conservatory)

Spikey! (Como Conservatory)
Oooohhhh Pretty (Como Conservatory)

Lady's Slipper (Como Conservatory)

Lily (Como Conservatory)

Explain this one to the lil' kiddies! (Como Zoo)

Two-toed Sloth (Como Zoo)

Snow Leopard - she's either got one heck of a winter coat or there's going to be a lil cub soon! (Como Zoo)
Her beautiful mate who posed so nicely for me (Como Zoo)

For Courtney....... (Como Conservatory)

All Creatures Great and Small (Como Zoo)







8 comments:

mike said...

I love that spikey flower. Do you know what it is?

J said...

Very pretty. I still have to take R out to the Conservatory some time. She hasn't been there in far too long (as have I).

Jay said...

Lots of cool pictures. I love all big cats. I really don't know why cause I really don't like domesticated cats all that much. haha

Tink said...

Newt, those pictures are WONDERFUL! I love the spikey plant and the sloth and the leopard and the fish and the- Yeah, I pretty much love them all.

graymama said...

Thank you so much for sharing these AMAZING pictures :-)

Betty said...

Great pics. The flowers are beautiful. Wish I could grow some.

steve said...

Those snow leopards are gorgeous.

Cool pics!

Anonymous said...

Oh! Oh!

The "help me" pic is SO AWESOME!

And, of course, the rest are beautiful. You did a lovely job capturing the flowers.