Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Random Tuesday

My most interesting thoughts come during a shower.

Now that winter is coming my rings don't fit very well. My fingers shrink a bit from the cold so now my rings fall off too easily.

I like tapioca pudding. There, I said it.

I finally watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Not too bad a movie. Damn are they two beautiful people.

I need to do laundry.

I like Dharma and Greg. I wish I could be a little more like Dharma. She's such a great generous free spirit. Of course she is also tall..............

I would pay millions if they would stop reporting, talking about, and writing about JonBenet Ramsey. Good grief will it just DIE already. These kinds of thoughts are why I could never be Dharma.

Does anyone know anybody that successfully met someone through eHarmony?

How many people out there actually try to match their kleenex box to the room? Do you care what picture/scene is on the box?

They are having a cutest puppy contest at a local tv station. Of course hands down we have the cutest puppies. But how do we pick which one? Should we send them all in? And if we do, would it be fair to get the first through fourth prize? Or is that being greedy?

The hubster has scouts tonight. I hope I can get some quality reading done. That would be SOOO nice.

Uh oh, he just said that the heater isn't working. Oh goodie. It's 30 degrees outside and we have no heat. Wait, I KNOW that it was on earlier. I think he is just confused. Or it just broke. Great,fabulous. FANTASTIC.

This is one of the suckages of home ownership. You can't just call the super to fix it. Sigh.............Oh, he got it working..........

I stopped this morning to get a scone at the Black Sheep Cafe. Unfortunately the scone wasn't as good as it has been in the past. I hope they aren't heading down hill. That would not be good. Or maybe it would be. Then I wouldn't crave their stuff. Oh well. I guess time will tell.

When did penguins become the IN thing for movies?

Alright, that's enough randomness for the day.

Hugs to everyone

7 comments:

Jay said...

No heat? YIKES! Hope you have some space heaters or a fireplace or gas oven. But, if you use the gas oven for heat I hope you have a carbon monoxide detecter.

OH wait .. I guess he got it working. I'm slow.

I don't know anyone who has ever used eHarmony. I don't know anyone personally who has met and gotten together and stayed together through any online dating site.

Anonymous said...

Matching Kleenex boxes to the room decor? Oh honey! Most of the time I'm doing good if the "kleenex: is a roll of toilet paper. I have yet to turn the heat on here at Casa Apathy, but Idid manage to put up the weatherstripping foam at the windows.

Kell said...

I just love random days!

You can't choose between your babies, you'll just have to enter all of them.

Glad your heat is working. It's in the 30s tonight, and apparently there was snow flurries while I was gone. I think I better invest in some thicker wool socks.

Tink said...

Can't you take a group photo? It's too hard to decide!

My heater went out in the middle of winter last year. "WAH" you say, "You live in Florida." But you'd be surprised how cold it can get here. It got down to 31 degrees in the house. I was miserable. I remember turning to Hoop and saying, "THIS is why owning your own house sucks!" I'm glad yours wasn't broken.

Hope your day is going well! Is it Friday yet? Or beer:30 at least?

Anonymous said...

EEEWWWWW Tapioca!!! It's like eating boogers!

eharmony- my girlfriend is on her 2nd long term relationship...talking about making it official now.

Enter all of your babies! How could you choose just one? But then again, if one wins, how will the others be able to deal with it????

Anonymous said...

In my view, there are very few movies that couldn't be improved by the addition of a penguin or two to the cast. Picture Star Wars, for example. Darth Vader followed around by a flock of sinister looking penquins: he'd go from cool and evil to creepy and evil in one fell swoop. Driving Miss Daisy: Morgan Freeman driving around Miss Daisy and her pet penguin? The possibilities are endless...

graymama said...

Tapioca pudding is my FAVORITE!

I used to watch D&G everday during Buddy's first 3 months of life, when he wouldn't sleep unless he was in my lap and I was sitting upright. The show helped me stay sane.