Saturday, October 28, 2006

Dreaming uh, well, just dreaming

So, watch out, this dream is a little on the ick side:

So, there I was picking my nose and there was this giant booger. And so I started to pull it out of my nose. And then my gum that I was chewing somehow came out my nose with the giant long booger. It was ridiculously long. Like 8 inches. Who dreams stuff like this? Seriously?

Blech

I woke up a little disgusted with myself.

What happened to dreaming about being on a pirate ship out in the Caribbean with Capt. Sparrow? Why can't I have dreams like that? Seriously? Why not?

Boogers. Sheesh.

4 comments:

Jay said...

That's a pretty spectacular dream. I wonder if anybody has ever really done that. I bet if they could do that they would video tape it and put in on YouTube.

Kell said...

Yeah, I'd say that's right up there on the ick scale. Ew.

Here's to hoping you return to the pirate ship in your next dream.

Anonymous said...

Eeewwwwwww!

This is because I didn't have nice things to say about your tapioca isn't it?

Tink said...

Hey, I openly admitted I pick my nose. Therefore I can't say a dang thing about your DREAM. My reality is much more disgusting. :)