Sunday, September 10, 2006

Weekend Recap


The hubster and I went to the Renaissance Festival on Saturday. We took Max and Sophie. (this picture is of them in their jester costumes.) We all had a wonderful time. It was only in the high 50's maybe low 60's and cloudy. A far change from any other year we have gone. About 20 degrees or more cooler than any other year we have gone.

The dogs had so much fun. They made tons of puppy friends. And got lots of love from people. It always amazes me how many people are facinated by Max. He's a Swedish Vallhund which very few people have ever heard of. Most people, like we did for the longest time, see a Corgi mix of some kind.

We finally treated ourselves to the windchimes we have always loved. They make the most beautiful sound. We bought one's with a tenor sound. (listen to their beautiful sound we got the big ones about half way down they have 516 in their product code) I can't wait for a windy day.

And the hubster got me a spin ring. He's always wanted to get me one so I have something to fidget with. Spin Spin Spin. Yep, it works. Fidget and spin. Fidget and spin.

Oh, and we found a few christmas presents for our friends. You just have to grab those perfect gifts when you see them.

Sunday was a quiet day. I went to the bridal shower for J and R. We got J towels. Well, we got a set for both of them. J is at a loss as to which towels he can use and which are for decoration. This way he knows that the blue towels are his :-) It was a fun party.

I also stopped at the nursery to get a shepherd's hook for our chimes. They are now hanging in the back yard. And they sound beautiful.

So, that's the weekend in recap.

I also blogged a new rant. It will probably offend so be prepared to be upset with Newt if you click over.

That's all folks. Have a great Monday!

So long and Thanks for all the Fish.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my towels. :)

Jay said...

You dressed your dogs up as jesters at the Renaissance Festival? hahaha How Cute!

*moseys over to read Newt's Rant* Betcha can't offend me! haha

Kell said...

I love those windchimes. I need to get two sets because you can go directly through my front door and out my backdoor. Apparently that's bad feng shui or something. So I need windchimes at each door to block bad spirits. We're doing ok so far, but I wouldn't want to tempt fate too long!

I love renaissance festivals. I keep telling my husband we need to dress up in costumes and go, but he's not real wild about that idea. Unless he can dress up as King Arthur and I walk behind him clicking coconut shells together :p hahahahahaha.

Have a great week.

Tink said...

I wish there was a Renaissance Festival near us! Your dogs look adorable. And I really want a picture of that ring, because I'm having trouble imagining it. :)

Tink said...

Here's a rant for you... I can't get your rant blog to open! Grrr. Is Blogger having hiccups again? I swear those IT people need to lay off the booze.