Wednesday, September 20, 2006

MEME's from Jay and other ramblings

10 days till the hubster returns!

Hockey game was loads of fun! There is one big problem with sitting on the club level though. Food is hella expensive. Damn. They have a buffet up there. I kid you not, $32.95 per person. Who has that kind of money????? When you spend $85.00 per ticket. And you go to several games. Seriously, who can blow this kind of cash?
I'm just curious. But on the good side, the Wild won their pre-season match agains Detroit. It was a pretty fun game to watch. And the goalies on both sides did a bang up job. Defending some 20+ shots on goal. It was an impressive night. We even got a fight.

I watched a movie yesterday that surprisingly I kinda liked. It was Phone Booth. I borrowed it from Girl J. It was out a few years ago and stars Colin Farrell as the poor guy who answers a ringing phone in a booth in New York. Keifer Sutherland is exceptional as the "voice" on the other end of the phone. The movie went by rather quickly, in fact it wrapped up and the credits rolled before I thought they would.

I also enjoyed last night's episode of Eureka on the Sci Fi channel. It's a fun series.

Alright, on to the MEME's

1. Who is the last person you held hands with? The hubster

2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive? No, I get lost too easy. I’d head “North” and wind up in enemy camp.

3. Have you ever drank milk out of the carton? Yep

4.Have you ever won a spelling bee? Hell no.

5. How fast can you type? Pretty darn smok’n fast – just don’t ask me how accurately

6. Are you afraid of the dark? Yes, much of the time I am

7. What is your eye color? Greenish/Hazel

8. When is the last time you chose a bath over a shower? My first date with the hubster

9. Do you knock on wood? Always

10. Are you drinking anything right now? Coffee

11. Can you hoola hoop? Used to, now I just look like one

12. Are you good at keeping secrets? Yep

13. What do you want for Christmas? World Peace - or Season 1 of Farscape

14. Do you talk in your sleep? Apparently

15. Who wrote the book of love? My Aunt and Uncle

16. Have you ever flown a kite? Yes, but more often I’m told to go do so

17. Do you consider yourself successful? A lil’ bit

18. How many people are on your contact list of your cell? A bunch

19. Have you ever asked for a pony? No, apparently I am missing that girly gene

20. Plans for tomorrow? More of what I do today

21. Missing someone now? Yep, the hubster – very badly

22. How are you feeling today? Just peachy

24. Are you black? What kind of question is that?

26. What are you looking forward to? My next tattoo

27. Have you ever crawled through a window? yes

28. Can you handle the truth? sometimes

29. Do you like green eggs and ham? Never had it, but I like eggs, and I like ham so I guess I would like them sam I am

30. What three things do you always bring with you to places? A book, money, phone

31. Any cool scars? One on the back of my hand; a moon shaped one on my thumb; one next to my eye from cracking it open on the fire place in honor of my first birthday (nothing says “Happy 1st Birthday like two black eyes); my left foot, ankle, and calf all have burn/graft scars which I intend to beutify next month with a tattoo of a phoenix rising from the ashes – get it- burn scars- phoenix – how cool is that?;oh, and one on the small of my back from falling onto the roof of a metal dollhouse.

32. Do you like or have a crush on anyone? Johnny Depp

33. How many kids do you plan on having? As many as I can – all of them four legged and furry

34. What do you do when no one is watching? Uh, I’m not sure

35. Have you ever been in love? Yes, very much so

36. Do you talk to yourself? Yep, I find myself quite interesting actually

37. Is there something you want that you do not have? A digital camera

38. Who are you thinking about right now? The hubster, and Scott for some reason

39. Who did you last hug? The hubster – hugged him good-bye – sigh….

40. Where is your phone? Both cell and home are on the coffee table in front of me

41. What is the last movie you watched? Phone Booth

42. What song do you currently hear? True Companion by Marc Cohn - in my head

43. What do you want? For winter to not be coming so soon

44. Would you ever date anyone on your friends list? Yes.

45. What TV Show are you watching? Eureka
Interesting, there is no question 23 or 25 hmmmmmm

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (your first pet and the street that you live on)
Muff 14

2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your mom’s side, your favorite candy)
Ruth Twizzler

3. YOUR “FLY GIRL/GUY” NAME: (first initial of first name, first two or three letters of your middle name
R Jo

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Pink Koala

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Jo Fontana

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 2 letters of mom’s maiden name)
Kowreka

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The”, your favorite color, favorite drink)
The Pink Hurricane

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first name of both your grandfathers)
Tony Jack

9. FUTURISTIC NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne and the name of your favorite shoes)
Woodhue Sketchers

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: ( mother/father’s middle name and the next name you hear on the tv/radio/talk)
Jane Simpson

11. Stripper name: (favorite dance and favorite snack)
Waltzing Popcorn (I am SO not getting any dollar bills with that name)


Until tomorrow dear friends,
Cheers!

4 comments:

F&W said...

You just cannot beat "Ruth Twizzler". It's fantastic! With that name, you'd be a dynamic mix of Lily Tomlin and Meryl Steep. Classic, beautiful, funny and so smart!

Kell said...

$32.95 for a buttet? There's no way I could each enough food to make that worth it.

Waltzing Popcorn? Where will you be stripping? The senior special at the movie plex?

Cool answers. I love reading people's responses to these things. I'm going to post mine if blogger ever lets me on again!

Tink said...

31. The reason behind the soon-to-be Phoenix tattoo is wonderful. I think all body art should mean something to the person wearing it.

37. I agree!

Only 10 more days to go! Just enough time to get the house in perfect order before it gets messed up again. ;)

Jay said...

"Ruth Twizzler" - Love it!

Last time I went to a pro game was the San Antonio Spurs NBA game. $8 to park and walk forever through a VERY interesitng neighborhood and then two beers and one order of nachos was $27 bucks total. The tickets were free .. thank God.