Wednesday, September 13, 2006

3's a survey:

A MEME stolen from a few blogs:

1. Three things that scare me:
Closet Monsters, Religious extremists, driving in snowy conditions

2. Three (non-internet) people that make me laugh:
Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, Homer Simpson

3. Three things I hate the most:
Mean People, Seafood/Fish, Hate against other’s, Animal cruelty (sorry I had four)

4. Three things I don't understand:
Racism/Bigotry/Homophobia, my VCR, Animal cruelty

5. Three things I'm doing right now:
Listening to a Tink Mix, drinking water, looking at the pink flamingo dad sent me

6. Three things I want to do before I die:
Go to Florence Italy, Go to Alaska, Read 10,000 books

7. Three things I can do:
Juggle, make jewelry, irritate my hubby

8. Three ways to describe my personality:
Introverted, levelheaded, creative

9. Three things I can't do:
Spell, mingle in a crowd, draw

10. Three things I think you should listen to:
Classical music, People’s stories, NPR

11. Three things you should never listen to:
Politicians, Oprah, Dr. Phil

12. Three things I'd like to learn:
Italian, Cooking, Photography

13. Three favorite foods:
Macaroni and Cheese, Oreo’s, Spaghetti

14. Three beverages I drink regularly:
Water, Milk, Coffee

15. Three shows I watched as a kid:
MASH, The Waltons, All in the Family

16. Three people I'm tagging:
The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

No comments: