Tuesday, March 18, 2008

WWC


Happy WWC!

So, the shoes are Foreign. I bought them when I was in Germany. It is a brand not available in the US and more importantly they are Italian made. So they are truly foreign. Bought in a foreign country and made in a foreign country.

Now, I would guess 99% of my shoes are foreign made but so is way too much of everything we buy. These shoes though are my one true pair of completely and totally foreign.

And you get a cute gratuitous picture of a Domestic mutt. Ha ha, got them both in in one picture.

And here are a few more. You know perfectly well I can't stick to just one or two. Actually, you would be amazed, I only have three WWC's this week.

Domestic
Domestic tabby


Foreign and Domestic
Ok, I wish you all could have been there for this one. I was heading toward a shopping center in Northridge, CA to get some See's candy for a friend here in Minnesota. This car pulls in front of me and I started to hyper ventilate with excitement. I'm talking to myself in the car "Oh my god, oh my god, look at that, a cowboy in a Honda. That is SO perfect for WWC. A domestic cowboy in a foreign car." So then I dug out my camera and followed this guy no longer going in the direction of the shopping center. Yes, I became a WWC stalker. I had to follow him till we hit a red light or a stop sign or something so I could get a clear shot. Well, I failed on the clear shot, his head wasn't cooperating, but you can see the cowboy hat and the Honda symbol!


And last but not least some gratuitous shots of last nights snow storm. Well, actually the end result of the storm. Not really a storm. But I have to shovel it all none the less. As with every time the Hubster goes on a trip we get a lot of snow.







12 comments:

J said...

Hobbie!
Nice pics. The snow was really pretty on all the trees this morning, even if it made the morning commute a little nasty.

Unknown said...

A WWC stalker now that is hilarious to think about. I like how you got yours all in one not once but twice. I have mine posted for today too at the Cafe

Jay said...

Good job stalking the Honda Cowboy like that. Good thing he wasn't Psycho Heavily Armed Honda Cowboy. I guess those are only in Texas. LOL

Excellent job on the words this week!

Karen said...

I love the WWC stalker, I will make sure to credit you when I surely use the term!
The show pictures are especially beautiful!

g-man said...

WWC Stalker!! Too funny. I have been known to stalk something (or someone) for a funny shot. Good job!!!

R.E.H. said...

Love your determination in getting that Cowboy in a Honda shot! Stalker... LOL!

And you finish things off with some bonus snow shots... great minds, huh?

Reb said...

Love the shoes! WWC stalker, very funny, I imagine I will get to that point some time too. Great snow shots.

Jo said...

Those shoes are great! They look like they'll last a long time. I have shoe envy.

Your stalking cracked me up! I keep bringing my camera when we're out but so far I haven't had the balls to take pics of people...mainly b/c it's only crazy people that catch my eye.

Kell said...

A cowboy in a Honda! That's brilliant! How very clever of you.

That's pretty heavy looking snow. I think we're done for the year. Our temps are back up near 50 pretty regularly.

Love the shoes!

Chelle Y. said...

Your doggie is so cute!

Snow, still?

Tink said...

You followed him? Bwahahaha! I love you. That's priceless. I think the only thing I've stalked for the WWC was a very unhappy duck.

gary rith said...

oh my goodness, our cats are cousins, who knew?