Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Random Wednesday


I totally forgot how to spell Wednesday. I started out typing Wendsday - and then totally lost it.

I was reminded today that no one makes mini-doughnuts like Hostess. All the little off brands that I have tested so far are just crap in comparison.

Of course that didn’t stop me from having a few with my coffee. I wouldn’t want to offend the co-worker that brought them in for all of us.

This morning it snowed. And since Caleb is afraid to come in when the dogs have to be wiped off he of course stayed outside. Laying down, tail wagging, and shaking in fear.

That dog is such a conflicted enigma.

It’s like he has a visible split personality – a happy carefree pup and a terrified and abused pup

Lil Al found these cool wooden words at Michaels so of course I got some for my desk.
They say Smile, Love, Dream, Live, Laugh.

One of the project managers came over and said that he was going to march his team by my cube everyday to remind them of the good in life.

I’ll take that as a compliment.

We watched Shoot Em Up the other night. I think it’s a fantastically campy, action packed, silly film.

The hubster groaned, screamed, and laughed (not in a good way) through the whole thing.

He said it was a bad B movie without any good lines to make it a cult classic

Big Trouble in Little China is the B movie he compares all B movies to.

I can’t blame him, it is a classic campy film

What’s your favorite campy B movie?

For better or for worse I have buried my head in the sand when it comes to the election

I guess this morning there was hinting that the Democratic front runners would join together for P and VP – it was just a question of who is on top. Which, is what I have been saying all along they should do

Then we can have the comedy show Two Men and the Lil Missus

I’ll let you decide if it’s Bill Or Hill that fit the Lil Missus category

I head for California on Friday.

Weekend with family and then work work work

I can’t believe I scored a job that not only do I love love love but that allows me the opportunity to see my family

Yeah, I know, ya’ll are probably sick of hearing me say how much I love my job.

But part of me still can’t believe that it’s for real

I stopped at the grocery store yesterday to get some hot cereal for my breakfasts.

On the way into the store I was thinking how cool it would be if PopTarts came out with whole grain

Guess what folks? Strawberry and Brown Sugar!

Sometimes ye ask and ye receive

I also got a little tin of Blue Diamond Almonds with Maui Onion and Garlic – YUM

I’m going to be an Aunt this month. That seems so weird.

My brother, a father…………..

That’s about all folks – Cheers!

4 comments:

Kell said...

I love House on Haunted Hill with Vincent Price. We laugh but it has a couple of scary stuff too.

Cool shoes!

Betty said...

How about 'Zorro, The Gay Blade" with George Hamilton. I loved that movie.

J said...

I still have to watch "Starship Troopers" whenever I come across it. True, I can feel my brain cells dying as I watch, but I tell myself that its only the weak ones that suffer, so watching this show is actually making me smarter.

Unknown said...

Everyone needs some good campy movies in their life, and Big Trouble in Little China is a classic.
Love those shoes, so nice.
Always nice to have a cubicle worth visiting.
Being an aunt is nice. :)