Sunday, March 16, 2008

Suffering the Sunday sads

Sunday Morning.

Hubster left for Germany last night.

I've been cleaning up the house. We are having company in a little over the week and it would be nice if we had a few clean surfaces.

Found a copy of our wedding vows. Got all mushy reading it.

Then this came on the Ipod. And I got even more mushy and sentimental. This song is what I gauge all love songs against. For me, it's perfect. And I love it. Always have. It struck a chord in me and has never let go. To me, it symbolizes everything about love. And the feelings we have. I would dance forever with the hubster to this song.

3 comments:

Fortune Cookies said...

awwwww! I love that song, I love 80's Madonna! Sorry hubster is away, it sucks being apart, but the good news is you get to stretch out in the bed and it's yours all yours! :)

Karen said...

Newt, that was "my song" with my first "boyfriend". I would listen to that song over and over and daydreamm about our love. LOL. We ended up going to different high schools and I haven't seen him in about 20 years. But I still think of him everytime I hear Crazy For You.

Thank you for the memory.

Unknown said...

Oh that song takes me way back. To when I still enjoyed listening to Madonna.
Touching song.