Monday, March 17, 2008

Photo Monday

The weekend was a quiet and relatively uneventful one. Went out with Girl J on Sunday. Helped us both get our minds off the sad stuff in life. Ok, so, my hubster being out of town isn't quite close to what she is dealing with, ok, not even in the same ballpark, but we are good therapy for each other.

The nice thing is that her son was given 2 weeks leave by the Army to come home and get his dad's funeral and estate taken care of. And I think she said the Red Cross helped to get him home.

One of the less pleasant parts of the weekend was the start of the annual spring poop scoop. Yuck! Every year I swear to myself I will go out with the dogs and pick up as it falls. But then as winter rolls around and it's 20 below I loose that urge to stay on top of things.

Oh well. Life goes on. And it only takes me a couple of weekends to get it all cleaned up. I can only get so much as not all the snow has melted and some of the ground is still too frozen.

This is what happens when I finally clean off a horizontal surface in my house:

And this is a lazy puppy enjoying the sun:

This is Lily doing her best superman impression:

And this is Lily with the waggly tail saying hello to Dad:

And this is Socs and Sophie having a snuggle:

4 comments:

gary rith said...

YEOW! Lookit those slippers!

Fantastic dog and cat pics too!!!!!

Jay said...

The cat sleeping on the table is hilarious. And a bit bothersome too. ;-)

Tink said...

Her tail is moving so quickly it doesn't even appear to be there!

Fortune Cookies said...

the kitty on the table looks just like my max!!! I miss my max *sniff, sniff* awwwwwwww.... now I'm all misty eyed....what a cutie pie doggie you have too :)