Tuesday, March 11, 2008

WWC

Ok, I love my family, I love my job, but if I have to stay in California much longer I might just kill someone. God bless all of you who live here. I don't know how you do it. I don't know how I did it for over 20 years. I don't know how you all don't go postal around here.

So, speaking of living in Calfornia for too many years, how many of you out there know what an E ticket ride is?

Hats off to Marmalades. Excellent place to eat on Ventura Blvd. Loved it.

And hats off to DSW for having some snazzy shoes on 80% clearance. Maybe you'll see them in tomorrows post..................

And now, WWC - some times on the road I can score some really good WWC's and othertimes, not so much. This is one of those times. So I apologize now for the lack of creative umph.
Paper
Ceramic
See, I told you it was lame

11 comments:

gary rith said...

...but you make up for it with your little red toesies....
I think I am gonna add a link to this excellent blog at potsblog, and thanks for the visits!

Tink said...

You know what's really sad? I was actually trying to read what was on the page to figure out what you were reading. Btw, I read "13th Tale", because you raved about it, and it might just be one of the BEST books I've ever read.

Tink said...

Wow. How many times can I use the word "read" in a paragraph?

R.E.H. said...

The first book pic was real nice... liked the angle on that!

Getting tired of California huh? And, here I am, contemplating a move there ;)

Newt said...

gr - the one nice thing about being in California is that the toes can be exposed.

Tink - it's called Brokedown Palace and it's written by a local author. He is a fantastic Science Fiction writer. Lots of humor in his well written and interesting stories. If you like knights, dragons, and faeries than this is the story for you.

R.E.H. -it's the traffic. I'd say that it was driving me to drink but that would imply I have been able to drive somewhere and what I've actually been doing is sitting on the road staring at all the lovely graffiti.

Anonymous said...

I'm liking the close-up on the book. And don't feel bad, playing along is better than not, even when the shots aren't what you'd like (I was the same way this week).

Oh, and if you don't like CA traffic, don't move to DC! I'm thinking Montana sounds nice.
I try to stay far, far away from traffic.

Chelle Y. said...

Great pictures!

Oh, and I love the shoes!

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Scrolling back through all your posts and having a read. You have LOTS of great shoes!!! The plant pot pic was good, but the shoes were actually my favorites ;)

Fortune Cookies said...

How can you get tired of Cali? I miss it soooooooo terribly! I was only there for a couple of years though, so maybe I didn't have time for it to grow sour on me ;)
I love the book pic! Nice eye on the angles.

g-man said...

Nice pictures, I am groovin on the esge on shot, nicely done.. And thanks for the WWC list, bonus!

Karen said...

Me! Me! Me! Pick Me! I know what an E ticket ride is, but I live in Florida. What do I win?

Oh and paper and ceramic didn't inspire me much either. Let's blame it on the subject matter! HA!