Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Random Wednesday



First off, important business: I created a link list for WWC folks. If I missed you please let me know in the comments. I tried to find as many WWC'ers as possible.

My room is directly over the hotel pool. I’m on the 7th floor. I have the strongest urge to make a high jump right into it.

It looks so cool and inviting

Tonight I will go exploring

I have visions of Claim Jumpers dancing in my head

Some times I have to remind myself to put on my big girl panties and deal with it.

I really hate when people start throwing hissy fits over nothing

But suddenly the whole company has to drop everything they are doing to pacify someone’s unwarranted paranoia and fear

Yeah, I know, that’s life. But still, it irritates me.

I have a lunch date with two of the people from our Calif. Facility

One of them has the same last name as me

So everyone has decided we are brother and sister

He actually looks more like my family than my real brother

So we joked that they were switched at birth

My poor real brother doesn’t know that I have traded him in though

And actually I love my brother too much to do that

I’m wearing a top today that shows a little too much cleavage

And as Nettie and I saw at the mall one night there is such a thing as too much cleavage

The two ladies walking behind us agreed.

We all had to whip our heads around to see if we saw what we thought we saw.

I have been having trouble staying focused lately

Thus random Wednesday

Last night I was channel flipping

I didn’t even stop long enough to see what was on

I did watch the pay per view previews

I could rent Sweeny Todd

I’m half tempted

Either that or Golden Compass

I’m addicted to Post-it notes

I have stacks of them all over my house and office

Yet I hardly use them

I also am on a constant search for the perfect pen

When I think I have found one, I quickly grow tired of it

And start my quest again

Does that mean I have an office supply deficit disorder?

Is there a pill for that?

I miss my pups

So I was petting the picture of Lily on my computer screen this morning

I stopped after I looked at the screen and said “Mommy misses you yes she does”

8 comments:

Tink said...

Random Wednesday fits right in with my speed for the day. Hawt shirt. I wore a shirt one day that showed a little cleavage and everyone treated me so nicely. LOL.

R.E.H. said...

There is no such thing as too much cleavage ;)

Nice of you to treat your computer with love like that and all... I'm sure it appreciates it.

*dialing local nuthouse* LOL!

Newt said...

HA HA HA - I just read my post and realized that I should have mentioned that my desktop image is a picture of Lily - so I was actually talking to a picture of her - not just talking to and petting my computer in general. Not that that makes me less crazy :-)

Jay said...

Too much cleavage??? Unpossible!

I talk to my computer all the time. I say things like "come on!" "anytime now" .. "I don't have all day".. "Load the *bleeping* page!"

Maybe I should try a little more positive reinforcement. ;-)

Dianne said...

A little cleavage goes a log way - wish I remembered who said that!

I'd miss my cats terribly - any time I travel I leave them voice mail

There is no such thing as the perfect pen, that's why the search continues.

gary rith said...

oh, poor you and poor Lily!
and lookit there, me on the right on your wwc list, yeow! I rate!!!

as for how women dress at shopping malls or on the beach here in America, let's just say I am glad I don't live in the middle east instead

Christy said...

At a restaurant I saw two ladies leave the restroom. They walked past our table. The Mom was in a velour sweatsuit. Her daughter, who looked to be maybe 12 years old, was wearing barely NOTHING. Literally you could see her arse cheeks and bra and everything. I was in so much shock I did the whip my head around thing. As did everyone else in that row of tables in the restaurant. The Mom and daughter dynamic duo left. And then we looked up, made eye contact with each other consecutively and started laughing. It was hilarious. Poor girl.

g-man said...

For the record, there can never be too much cleavage. :)