Monday, March 10, 2008

Notes from sunny CA


Well, it was a fantastic weekend of family. Nothing exciting, just good quality family time. And that is more important than anything in this world.

My boss and I went window shopping on Rodeo Drive last night. We fell in love with a pair of sandals that were a mere $795.00. We considered splitting the cost and sharing custody since we wear the same size shoe.

The people watching was FANTASTIC!

The oddest part of the night was that we kept seeing a group of people walking around and one of the men in the group was carrying a big fuzzy blond clown wig. No idea why, they looked so ordinary tourist.

Then this morning my boss told me that some guy in a blond wig robbed a jewelry store and then was shot by police. This was in a different part of Los Angeles.

Total coincidence but how odd is that?

Speaking of odd - I hope I never get so desparate for a job that I have to do this:

And now for some family pics

My Aunt and Uncle with my parents pups - River and Othello
Me, my dad and my mom

My Aunt with LilyLily hiding under the couch

7 comments:

Tink said...

Omg, you look just like your Mom! Only younger. Duh.

Jay said...

Sounds like a great time with the fam. And normally I'm not a window shopper, but window shopping on Rodeo Drive sounds like a lot of fun.

Unknown said...

Love the pics, especially the last one.
Sharing shoes works sometimes, but then you could also risk a nasty custody battle in the end ;)

My brother-in-law actually did that job.

Kell said...

I love the pic of Lily under the couch. How cute is she?!? Glad you had a great time with the 'rents.

Kell said...

PS--OMG I love all your shoes! I look forward to seeing what's next!

Jo said...

Window-shopping on Rodeo is so fun, too bad you couldn't make it into Tiffanys. I'm always afraid I'll lose control & throw myself on the glass countertop screaming, My preciousss like Gollum.

Nettie said...

What did she do wrong?