Tuesday, October 30, 2007

WWC

Inspire
This is one of my favorite photographs I have ever taken
Create
Fun interesting versions



Day two went as smashingly as day 1. Hope all is well with everyone. I have to catch up on my blog reading. Please don't think I forgot about you. After work last night I picked up the 672 photos I had printed at Target. I am putting together a photo album for both my parents and my Aunt and Uncle. I am heading for California for a little vacation Saturday. I know, I know, I just had time off. But this trip has been scheduled since the summer. Anywhoodle, it took me till after 11 to sort through them all and get them photo album ready. They get pictures of the dogs, the garden and our little mini trips around MN and WI. Most of the pictures are of the puppies of course.
Hugs to all

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics! I especially love the first one.

So very glad your 2nd day went as well as the first!

Chelle Y. said...

I love those pictures! So cool!

Christy said...

Very nice photograph. Crisp, bright and true. =o)

Jay said...

Love that first picture.

WOW!

Tink said...

I love that picture too! Don't worry about us. We're not going anywhere. We know you're all busy with your new job and stuff. :)

((HUGS))

Enjoy the mini-break!

Kell said...

Wow! What an awesome use of the words.

Your family is going to be so grateful and so touched by those photos. How sweet. 672? Wow.