Saturday, October 27, 2007

A Quickie

Monday is the big day. I'm so nervous and excited and just a bundle of butterflies. They called Friday afternoon. I was just praying their weren't taking back their offer. They just wanted to make sure I was still planning on joining them.

Got my hairs cut - went for the same sassy but easy to handle short hair

Hubster will be coloring the hair in a few moments. I've chosen a bronzed brunette color whatever that might be.

I have my 2 forms of ID ready.

My paperwork originals they told me to bring.

Map to get from Corp. office to my regular location as I have to visit both.

Outfit picked out. A fabulous autumn number with browns, golds, and reds in the top. Should accent the bronzed brunette color quite nicely.

Shoes, fun yet practical since I'll probably get a tour etc. I can't wear the sexy but unwalkable shoes.

I even have a nice business bag to carry it all in so I look professional yet hip and stylish.

First impressions do count. I'll wait till Wed. or so to shock them with my true Bright Goth tattooed white trash self. :-)

Wish me luck. I'll let you know how it goes Monday night.

11 comments:

Karen said...

Good Luck!

Kell said...

Good luck! You'll be great and everyone will be glad you took that job.

I hope you love it. Can't wait to hear how it went.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have it all ready today, you organized girl, you! Good luck!

Jay said...

You're gonna rock that new job!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're prepared. Hope your first say is great!

Anonymous said...

It's like the first day of school. You've got your sassy new outfit and 'do, your new bag and you are all ready to go.

I can't wait to hear how you wow-ed them all! Have fun!

J-Funk said...

Good luck! Be sure to plan yourself an easy night Monday full of self-TLC, you deserve it!

Christy said...

Ooohhh that hair color sounds fantabulous. Good luck to you! Wear the sexy shoes in spirit.

R.E.H. said...

New job... I envy you :)

Good luck at it, and it sounds you will arrive dressed to kill.

Nettie said...

good luck sweetie. Call me later.

Tink said...

I hope your first day (which should be almost over) went really really well! Don't forget to fill us in on all the details.

((BIG HUG))