Monday, August 27, 2007

Minnesota State Fair - in pictures

Images from the 2007 Minnesota State Fair

If it's not on a stick it has to be eaten with a spork
See Tink, we think about you even when you are miles away!
It's a Sukup, need I say more????





Please note the girl in the background (right) with the lime green tights

The fairgrounds has beautiful landscaping all over, but this, we thought was a little silly:
Big manly trucks and pretty flowers, or in the below picture a sad little pot

Garbage frog. I believe the sculpture is made entirely out of things they pull out of the Mississippi River
Girl J

Very well dressed dude


I'll take the big dog please............OH, oh, it's FOOD, oh, well, never mind

Hmmm, a musical ride with Canadian Mounties. My mind went instantly into the gutter.

Especially since they were all pretty hot (The guys not the horses)
All the horses had maple leaves shaved into their back side
Sophie sassing mom
Worlds cutest puppy
Horsing around with Socs


And last but not least - the sassy new super short hair cut

5 comments:

Jay said...

Great pics!

Love the new short haircut! I looks fabulous on you!

Anonymous said...

OH I love the pics! Better you going and showing me them! Hope you had your fill of food on a stick!

You have cute doggies!!!

Love the hair!

Tink said...

The new do looks FANTASTIC on you! You're giving me serious hair envy. That fair looks like so much fun. I can't wait until October. That's the month for festivals around here. Although I can honestly say, ours aren't classy enough to serve sporks. :(

Kell said...

Whoa! Love, love, love the new haircut! You look awesome!

We went to the state fair this weekend, too. I'll put up the pics pretty soon. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Although, the garbage frog is cool and gross all at the same time.

Anonymous said...

Excellent photos but what on God's green earth is a Sukup?