Monday, July 16, 2007

Rock'd and Tagged


Tink gave me a Rock'n Girl award. Thank You!


And Tory tagged me for this Meme - so here goes
Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

8 Things:

1. I used to have to wrap my toes because my little toe was growing kinda crooked toward the other toes rather than straight out. Apparently I wasn't very cooperative because on my left foot my toe smushes over toward the others. Maybe it just doesn't like being on the end.

2. I once ran off with a complete stranger to San Francisco

3. I once spent a summer with my best friend and two strangers we met across the river. She and I had gone wandering around the Pennsylvania/Jersey border and met these two guys in our wanderings. We ended up spending the rest of the summer with them.

4. My friend Susie and I went to Philadelphia to see A-Ha in concert. We became friends with the guy that was sitting next to us in the theater. We spent that summer talking on the phone with him and writing back and forth.

5. Apparently one thing about me is that I have made some interesting friendships with complete strangers. No set-ups, no mutual friends. Just random meetings.

6. Actually, one of the best weekends of my life was with a friend that I really didn't know all that well. We worked together but on opposite ends of the country. I think we had only met once in person before running off for a weekend. To this day he is one of my best friends. And I love him very much.

7. I have memories that will keep me smiling all the way to old age. Memories that I can cling to and hold on to that make me feel beautiful, and special, and unique, and the center of the universe, even if it was only for a moment.

8. I don't like tomatoes - or fish, or seafood, or anything that comes out of the water.

9. I wish I had wings.

10. I break the rules

I tag: Anyone that wants to play.

4 comments:

Jay said...

I've never run off with a stranger, but I have tried to get a stranger to run off with me. She chickened out. LOL

Kell said...

Now I know where the term "never met a stranger" comes from. That's a great way to make friends.

#10 I break the rules--Cool!

Tink said...

I can't say I would run off with a stranger. But I have hung out with quite a few, and even invited some out to parties with me. When I lived at the flop house we had some living with us. Maybe that's worse, hm?

I wish I had wings too...

But I think you're crazy for not liking seafood. CRAZY. :D

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't having wings be the COOLEST?! Good wish.