Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Big 400

In honor of 400 post I have photographed some of my favorite things
My puppies

Wild rice and cheese burgers
My Happy place painting by Jay
Day Lily Garden
Summer storms
The Simpsons

My rocking chair
Vase from Mike
Fairy from Denver Ren. Fest
"Dust Bunny" it reminded me of my kitty Socs
Docks Hound - one of my favorite photographs

Being greeted when I come in the house by these guys
My chair
The best barbecue sauce on the planet
Cognac and vanilla liquor - does it get any better????
Our Grill
I could have taken a million more pictures to share with you but it was getting to be a pretty long post already.



6 comments:

Tink said...

Happy 400!! I love the stone fairy wall hanging.

Jay said...

Happy 400th!!

J said...

mmmm....Vanilla Royale...

Kell said...

Happy 400th!!! That's awesome.

Great pics--you have lots to love. There's nothing better than being greeted by your puppies when you get home.

Anonymous said...

Happy 400th! I love seeing all the great things you love so much!

Tory said...

Hi Newt..Happy 400th. Love the photos.
I'm tagging you for a meme, so check out my blog.
Take care
Tory