Friday, July 27, 2007

Bright and Happy



So my flower is Daisy and my soul is painted yellow

I sense a theme
What color is your soul painted?

Yellow

Your soul is painted the color yellow, which embodies the characteristics of joy, happiness, optimism, idealism, gold, hope, liberalism, sociability, friendship, death, courage, intellect, confidence, communication, travel, movement, attraction, persuasion, and charm. Yellow is the color of the element Air, and symbolizes the sun, grain, and the power of thought.

Personality Test Results



Though if you could explain to me one thing I would appreciate it:
Why does yellow embody death???

I embody the characteristic of death???
Optimism, idealism, and death???

4 comments:

Tink said...

I would have NEVER thought yellow would be associated with death. Death?! Who the heck made this quiz? I want to talk to them.

My color is:
Purple

Your soul is painted the color purple, which embodies the characteristics of sensuality, spirituality, creativity, wealth, royalty, nobility, mystery, enlightenment, arrogance, gaudiness, mourning, confusion, pride, delicacy, power, meditation, religion, and ambition. Purple falls under the element of Earth, and was once a European symbol of royalty; today it symbolizes the divine.

Jay said...

Brown

Your soul is painted the color brown, which embodies the characteristics of calmness, depth, nature, stability, tradition, poverty, roughness, down-to-earth, uncertainty, and neutrality. Brown is the color of the element Earth, and represents soil and, to a lesser degree, fertility of the Earth.

*shrugs shoulders* I don't know if this is good, bad or indifferent.

Yellow = death??? No. Way.

J said...

Blue

Your soul is painted the color blue, which embodies the characteristics of peace, patience, understanding, health, tranquility, protection, spiritual awareness, unity, harmony, calmness, coolness, confidence, dependability, loyalty, idealism, tackiness, and wisdom. Blue is the color of the element Water, and is symbolic of the ocean, sleep, twilight, and the sky.

-According to Wikipedia (and we all know what a reliable source THAT is), yellow was associated with death during the Middle Ages. We don't have any photos, so its hard to tell. Maybe everyone was jaundiced back then?

Anonymous said...

Very odd. I think of yellow as a HAPPY color..... But,hey, that is just me.

I was orange.....