Thursday, July 19, 2007

Make the most of a craptacular day

So, I was a little lot cranky yesterday and so was Girl J. To alleviate that we went out for the evening. Shopping of course. What else do girls do???

First up: Kohls. And boy did I find a sexy little dress. It makes me quite boobalicious. I bought the dress but plan to put lace or something across the front. Just a little, but as it is now I am leaving NOTHING to the imagination. But the dress was fabulous and really inexpensive so I figure it was worth the sewing I would have to do.

After that of course we went to DSW and I found these:













They are SO comfortable.

DSW is located in a pretty cute little shopping center. So of course we walked around. Ann Taylor was having a fabulous sale - extra 40% off clearance. I found a black skirt and a cute black tank top. I really needed to get a nice business style black skirt because the one I have got some bleach on it. :-(. And the tank, well, it was cute - the top is all crocheted lace, and it is made out of the softest freak'n material. I couldn't walk away from it. Too comfortable.

Aside from shopping I do have to share a funny. We had pretty good thunder storms yesterday so I knew when I got home that Lily would be a basket case. She was. She panted and paced around my feet all night. I bent down to pet her and she got really scared and pee'd. But then, she looked up at me, got a big smile on her face and sat pretty for me. Right down in the pee puddle. And she swished and wagged her tail through it - cause she was SO happy to be getting love from mom. I quick scooped her up and put her in the kitchen sink to clean her up. Laughing the entire time. I wish you could have seen how pretty she sat for me in that puddle. That little peanut just makes me smile.

People tell us how good we are for the dogs and how lucky they are to have adopted us but I gotta tell you, Michael and I are the lucky ones. They fill every single day of our lives with love and laughter.

1 comment:

Kell said...

Shopping sounds like so much fun. I'm going through a panicking about money phase, so I haven't been shopping in a long time. But those shoes are too cute! And there's a DSW in a great shopping center just up the street!

And I bet if I bought a dress that I felt boobalicious in I'd feel better than I have for the last week or so.

I can just see Lily sitting in that puddle and not even caring. Or you even caring for that matter because she was so cute.