Friday, May 18, 2007

Lucky Number

13

Or at least I hope it is.

I moved there this morning

Just after I got a hot cup of coffee from Caribou

And a scone

The three people standing in my cube let me know that Friday's were not for fun

They were for work

The moving kind

So in other words, I should leave my sneakers on eh?

Keep the sexy black heals in the bag?

And where am I moving too?

We dont' know

So, basically just pack my shit and go sit in the corner

Exactly..............................

4 comments:

J said...

Moving around work can be a hassle, but its not always a bad thing. So long as you don't hear the words: "Newt, we're gonna need to go ahead and move you downstairs into storage B. We have some new people coming in, and we need all the space we can get. So if you could just go ahead and pack up your stuff and move it down there, that would be terrific, OK?"

Beulah said...

have a great weekend. I have emailed you twice, check your junk mail to see if I'm getting dumped!

Jay said...

Dammit! J beat me to the "Office Space" reference.

*shakes fist at J* LOL

Do you still have your red stapler?

Tink said...

You forgot to mention the bowling alley. That's the best part! ;)