Thursday, May 10, 2007

*Blushing Newt*


My blog world “Mom” Betty nominated me for a thinking blogger award. Awww shucks, blush.

I decided to call her that for a few reasons:

~Her blog makes me laugh
~And she always manages to make me think about something wonderful from my past that I had forgotten about. I am not sure why that is but often during one of her stories I catch my self going “Oh, I totally forgot about the time when…………..”
~She has marvelous children
~And I would have loved to have had them for siblings.

So it just seems natural for her to become “Mom”


AND

My friend Gray Mama nominated me. Awwwwwww.

Gray Mama is a wonderful and incredibly thoughtful and generous person. And she has the darn cutest little guy in the world whose exploits always make me smile!


So to pass on the tradition I want to nominate the following:

J-Funk
She’s a genius and she has a fun blog to read.
Always something different to talk about. I love to stop by just to see what is up.

Trish


She was one of the first blogs I ever read.
I just love everything about her.
And you never know what to expect from her next post.

Mike


He’s cynical, he’s funny, and he knits!
And he’s my other soul mate.

Michelle


She’s wonderful, funny, and totally entertaining. She's found the man of her dreams and they have a most wonderous love affair. And I get a kick out of her work exploits. And one of these days I'm going to get out her way and visit her. Or stalk her perhaps since she doesn't know that is my plan.

Tink
Yep, she was nominated already, but I want to give a nod to her story writing side.
Twisted Tink (currently under re-writes) has been entertaining me for a long time.
A cup of coffee and a new chapter are the highlight of my day.



Here are the rules, in case you wand to give this award to your favorites.


1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,


2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,



3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn’t fit your blog).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Betty said...

Thanks for the nice words. I have adopted Tink, so I guess I could adopt you, too, if you like. I think I like having cyberchildren.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your nomination! And thank you for the nice words.

Of course, I've got my eye out for you now just in case you'll be stalking. If I spot ya, you're coming over to meet the man, the dog, the cat and to have a cup of java!

Abbee Normalle said...

congrats. i enjoy your posts and thoughts. i'd say you are a thinking gal :) mayube someday you should get published in a book or something...hmmmm....the titles we could come up with

Jay said...

congrats! very deserving. And excellent nominees too.

Tink said...

((BIG HUG)) Bless you. I was just thinking, "Does anyone still read this?" As I got to page 20 in the rewrites. I should have some of the old chapters (with corrections and additions) on Monday. I'll go in sections so as not to overwhelm anyone. I think you'll like what I've done. :)