Sunday, April 01, 2007

A little blog contest

Question:

When the hubster and I moved in together we only had one music artist whose collection we both had. Name that artist and you will win a prize.

Rules:

Answer must be received by midnight Wednesday April 4th 2007.

Each person is allowed a maximum of two guesses total during the duration of the contest.

The management at Newt's Muse will post one hint per day till the contest closes.

Hint for Sunday, April 1st: The artist is not Meatloaf. And to answer your question, despite it being April Fools Day it really is NOT Meatloaf. Though that woulda been kinda funny if I just gave the artist name since it is April Fools and I could have been kidding that it wasn't the correct answer. But I digress, on with the rules..........

All winners will receive a prize in the mail so you need to be willing to give me your address.

I assure you any personal information given will be treated with confidential respect. I will not sell your name or address to anyone. Promise.

One person, and he knows who he is, is ineligible for this contest. He is also banned from communicating the answer or hints to any other person or persons out there.

Thank you
The Management of Newt's Muse

8 comments:

mike said...

Prince

Kell said...

I think I'm going to have to wait for the next clue :)

steve said...

I'm gonna go with Meatloaf.

On second thought... Rage Against the Machine.

J said...

Am I right in assuming I'm the banned party?

Jay said...

I've tried looking around your blog using your labels. I haven't found it yet. Maybe I've just missed it.

Waiting for next hint.

Tink said...

What kind of clue is "NOT Meatloaf?" LOL. I'm racking my brain for some other artist that was named after a food.

Cake? No, they didn't have an album in the 80's. Bananarama? No, they didn't have an album AFTER the 80's. Plus you said "artist" as in singular. Hmmm. Tricky.

Trish said...

U2

Trish said...

I have no clue what account that was that I was signed in under (stupid cookies), but that was me guessing U2.