Monday, April 16, 2007

Deep Observations Of A Clueless Optimist

I really wish magic were real
I’ll even take the bad stuff that goes with it.
But of course I would probably not be one of the “gifted”
I would be a muggle.

Is it a coincidence that I love reading about two different Harry’s?

But I could only fall in love with one of them. The other one would land me in jail.

And if there really was a Stargate
I picked the wrong career to ever find out the secret

Same goes for Farscape. Only one man from Earth got lucky on that adventure.

Though if we had a Federation I would have joined the academy. And boldly gone where no one had gone before.

Legends too have their appeal. I’m beginning to wonder just what IS under Robin’s Hood.

I would have lived in Avalon. And made an excellent priestess.

I’d have made a good dragon rider too. Not keen on horses, but dragons, that’s a whole other story.

I’m a geek, what can I say???? These are the sorts of things I contemplate.

Post Title courtesy of:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder stuff like that too...

Jay said...

It would be so cool to be a wizard and have a magic wand. I'd use it only for good. Like cleaning my apt and fixing people's cars for them. Stuff like that.

Tink said...

You're not a geek! You're a book worm. There's a HUGE difference. :)

Kell said...

If you're a geek, then welcome to the club! I like your contemplations.

graymama said...

Who says magic isn't real? :-)