Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Tuesday's Clue

This grammy winning artist is not from the US.
Ooooh I think that was two hints in one!

And on a side note - on the list of great inventions:

Sliced bread
Ipod
Post-it notes - just looking around my new cube I realized they are one nifty invention

Oh, yes, forgot to tell you, I got kicked out of the bat cave. Our floor is being remodeled so we are all now smushed into about 1/3 of the floor area while the rest is torn down and remodeled. It's strange to work in so much light and uh, air. I didn't realize the world was so bright, or full of oxygen for that matter.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are up in the sunshine. It will do a body good.

Tink said...

With they let you wear a bathingsuit to work? With all that sun you could be working on a tan!

Jay said...

Okay .. so we have a individual artist, not a band, who is NOT from the US, has one at least one grammy and has released an album in every decade since the 80s.

I have no freaking idea who it could be. ;-)

Kell said...

I don't know who it is either! I'm completely brain dead. Too much hairspray in the 80s, I guess.

Enjoy your new space. Hope everyone else doesn't suck the air out.