Monday, April 02, 2007

Weekend pics, A movie Review, and a Clue

I tried to get a picture of Caleb Smiles
This one is sorta close to how cute his smile is
Mostly we just get the Awww shucks look from him

And I just liked how this one came out

Our three puppies that we got from the same puppymill rescue all have crimpy ears

Socs LOVES to give the puppies baths
And Lily just likes to look cute
She does it really well doesn't she?
Satan Kitty

This weekend we watched 16 Blocks. We had heard it was pretty good so I was excited when it arrived in the mail. And it was good. Everyone at the house - there were four of us - enjoyed this movie. And that doesn't happen very often. In fact I think Boy J and R want to add it to their DVD collection. It was funny, suspenseful, and endearing. All in all - a great two hours of entertainment.

The Blog Contest continues:
And now for Clue #2:

This artist has been making albums since the 80's and has released albums in each decade since.

4 comments:

Tink said...

Aw. They're all so adorable! So their ears are naturally like that?

Contest? What contest? Hm. I seem to have missed something. *Runs off to check previous post*

mike said...

ya gotta love gratuitous cute puppy pictures

Jay said...

I love the cute puppies! Great pictures.

Can I guess now and then change my guess at a later time after another clue?

Okay, I'll wait.

And when you say "artist" are saying it's an indivual and not a band?

Kell said...

Those are the cutest pictures. That cheered me up!

Hmmmm. Each decade since the 80s. I think I'll wait for the next clue.