Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday Happy Dance



Happy Friday!


Mike arrives any time now. Yippee!


A whole weekend of chatty crafty fun! Some exploring Minnesota, and just some all around fun.


Of course when we planned this we were a month post go-live at work. And yes, you guessed it, we got delayed so this weekend they are turning on SAP at work. So, basically I am on call 24/7 for the next three weeks. Sheesh. But, since I am a lowly trainer and can't really do anything at this point I don't anticipate a whole lot of middle of the night phone calls. All of the end users just have to practice practice practice. All the training in the world won't help them now. They just have to do it. Some times it's good to be a complete nobody in the great scheme of things.


It's raining here. And they said we might get snow tonight. And there is snow in the forecast for the next week. What's up with that? I mean seriously. It's not funny anymore. Not funny at all.
I have plant growing for goodness sake. And trees budding. It's just not right. Not at all. No!
Oh well. Life goes on. Right? What's another week of cold and snow?
I'm gonna go cry quietly in a corner now.
I'm such a drama queen.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Good lord, not more snow. Your pretty toes need to be seen! Do you & Nettie get pedis together or what? You just reminded me to dip my winter feet in paraffin or acid.

If someone called me in the middle of the night they would get really lousy advice: Do you have a pen? Good...now jab it in your eye. :D

gary rith said...

fresh pink toenail polish, yeow!