Wednesday, April 02, 2008

31 Things

1. Hubster and I got in a big fight
2. It’s ok now, I let him know we needed gas in the car
3. He said that’s why he loves me
4. Don’t ask
5. Long story
6. I’m typing this in the car
7. Waiting for the hubster to get out of a meeting
8. It’s warm and sunny out
9. Well relatively speaking since there is still 8 inches of snow on the ground
10. Damn does my mocha taste good
11. Well, now I am in his office
12. And he liked the latte I brought him
13. My jewelry is amber and silver
14. Doesn’t go with much but I like the warm feel of amber
15. My friend is coming to visit at the end of the month
16. I can’t wait
17. I think this will be the fourth time we will have spent time together in person
18. We’ve known each other for over 10 years
19. I think of him as my other soul mate
20. And the hubster is ok with that – he’s glad I have a friend like him
21. I finished the spring poop scoop
22. Now it’s just regular maintenance23. Though the recent snow is going to set me back a bit again
24. But from here on out it’s just cleaning up the new stuff
25. If we re-do our back yard this year as planned they will get a much smaller area of the yard in which to do their thing
26. We want to make a little over half the back yard a living space
27. And then the other half will be just a lawn area for the dogs
28. But that means we can have dinner and parties in the backyard and not worry about where we step
29. That’s gonna be nice
30. Our garage doors were frozen shut this morning
31. When is it going to really be spring????
32. I should stop now
33. But I’m on a roll
34. Actually I brought a roll to go with my spaghetti O’s.
35. OK, I’ll stop now.

5 comments:

captain corky said...

I'm pretty sure that typing in the car would make me nauseous. Texting's okay though... that only makes me swerve in and out of lanes uncontrollably.

Anonymous said...

So, I've been a really horrible blogger lately and haven't been making my rounds. I read your first couple posts then noticed the shoes...OMG! I LOVE seeing all your shoes/slippers/boots! What a totally awesome idea (and amazing shoes!) I love it

Random posts are just asking for random comments aren't they?

Jay said...

Frozen garage doors would suck so bad. You need a heated garage.

Kell said...

I'm sending you warm thoughts to help spring come your way!

I love love love the way you're using the shoes to start your posts. It's awesome. And I am soooooooo jealous.

Christy said...

I, too, am waiting for spring. This morning my thermostat said 29 degrees.