Thursday, April 10, 2008

Casual Friday


When Life gets you down

Just Breathe

And Dance



Christy did this so of course I had to as well






You Are a Banana

You are mellow, easy going, and a total softie on the inside.
People find it really easy to get along with you. You suit most tastes.

And while you're very sweet, you're not boring or ordinary.
You have an attraction to the exotic, and you could show up anywhere... doing almost anything!

You are spirited, energetic, and a total kick to be around.
You're also quite funny. Your sense of humor is on the goofy side, and it fits you well.

What Type of Fruit Are You?




So we have seen lots of rain, snow, sleet, wind, thunder and lightening. Good times people! Good times.

6 comments:

Christy said...

Woohoo to bananas! I am totally bananas..mm, but also a lemon apparently. Haha.

I think this pegged you pretty well. You are sweet and funny and easy to get along with! =o)

Jo said...

You really are a banana!

Your storm seems kind of romantic & lovely to me b/c I'm not in it...at least it's Friday! Hope you can hunker down all cozy this weekend :)

Anonymous said...

I love your shoes!!!!


Lets bring spring back!!!

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

I wanna' be a fruit! I clicked on Christy but got lost over there.

Where do I find the "fruit"? [I'm probably a lime.]

Kell said...

Wow! That really suits you. I'm a fig. Little whacky, little crazy, but generally well liked. *shrugs*

Take care this weekend. Stay warm--Summer really is on the way, promise!

gary rith said...

those-are-the-funniest-shoes!