Tuesday, December 04, 2007

WWC and some Newt Drivel

Confession: The hubster went to Germany with the camera so I had to pull out old pictures for this week. But Orange, thanks to Nettie having her camera on Sat. is new for this week


Landscape


In Ontario California

In Las Vegas
In New York
In Minnesota
In The Boundary Waters Canoe Area
Northern most region of Minnesota

In Gettysburg, PA
In Heidelberg Germany
In Salt Lake City
In the Badlands
In Rocky Mountain National Park, CO
From Above
In the stratosphere

Orange


Today we are having a snow storm - or maybe I should just call it a snow fall. It's not supposed to drop more than 3-6 inches. So I did the smart thing and decided to work from home. There is no sense in turning my 40 minute drive home into 3 hours plus fiasco on the road.
So I am home, cozy, safe, and happy. The dogs are lov'n it. Lounging and snoozing the day away with me. We have Christmas Carols playing. Snow falling outside. It's perfect.
I also got squirrel food - a big cake of it and a holder for the cake. I hung it in the tree on Sunday. My little albino squirrel was happily munching this afternoon. He was there a good hour. None of the "normals" could come up and eat while he was there. They had to fend for themselves elsewhere.
And this morning, before the snow started I went to Target and got, what? Come on, you know. Pirates 3. So, shiver me timbers maties, tonight this girl has a date with a pirate. Do you? Come on, I'll share.
By about 10 tonight I should be in a mac-n-cheese/pirate coma. It's going to be fantastic.
Hugs to one and all.






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome landscape pics! Like the cherry-spoon :)

Tink said...

Look at all the eye candy!! Those landscape pictures are awesome, girl. Ok, you win the pretend photo-entry-of-the-week award. Ta-da! Enjoy your Pirates night. Ogle the hotties once for me too.

R.E.H. said...

Wonderful landscape pictures! All of them. I have a special place in my heart for the stratosphere one.

Enjoy your date with Mr. Depp... oh, with the Pirate! ;)

Jay said...

Those landscape pictures are great. A nice little trip around the world there!

Kell said...

Love, love, love your photos! They are amazing. I can't even pick out a favorite.

Sounds like such a wonderful day for you. We're supposed to have some snow on Thursday, but I don't know how much. I think that will be a good day to finish decorating the house and put a Santa's hat on Cosette for her Christmas picture.

Mmmmm mac and cheese. Mmmmmmm pirates.

Betty said...

Lucky you, getting to work at home. Sounds like you're having a good time.

Karen said...

I feel like I just went around the world. Awesome pictures! Like Kell, I don't think I could a favorite. All are so beautiful