Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Post Christmas Hangover and WWC

Pink

I made a pink bracelet

Tradition

My father and I have a tradition of giving each other pink flamingoes


The kids got a new bed for christmas and they love it!



Gratuitious Cuteness


On Christmas Eve I went to Target to get a few things. So did 90% of the area population. But despite the completely full parking lot the store seemed empty. And the registers were humming numerous enough that there were no lines. That is why I love Target.



And the dogs have a big new bag of bones to keep them busy. So I doubly love Target.


We went to the hubsters parent's for Christmas day. I drank a lot. More than I think the whole year total. At one point I had to ask the hubster if the kitchen floor was tilted. The champagne made my head fuzzy. The whiskey made it completely numb.


This morning I woke up just fine.


It's nice when for once there were no repercussions for me getting a little tipsy. Actually a lot tipsy since I couldn't seem to keep both feet planted firmly on solid ground. Or any ground for that matter.


The hubster gave me some beautiful gifts from Germany. Actually the candleholder below is from Amsterdam


In Berlin he went to one of their outdoor Holiday Markets. He got me this etched glass candleholder - it's Newts!


And matching coaster


8 comments:

Jay said...

That bracelet is really beautiful!

Love the puppy pics!

Nettie said...

Hi my friend. I love the pics! And the etched glass M brought you is fabulous! Thanks again for the shopping fun on Sunday. Let's do it again VERY soon.

Kell said...

I love your pictures. They are always so happy! The puppies look very comfortable with their new beds.

That's really thoughtful of the hubster.

Tink said...

Omg that belly up shot is awesome! I love the newt glass too. Hubby has good taste. :)

R.E.H. said...

What's with the pink flamingo tree ornaments? Never heard of one before, now you and Tink both have them for PINK... Next year... I'm getting one for myself ;)

Excellent work, and the pups look real comfortable in their new beds!

Christy said...

The etched newt glass is perfect!

Anonymous said...

Like those etched candle holders! The puppies are wonderful :)

Anonymous said...

Ya know, I picked up a flamingo ornament this year and thought of you. Maybe if i can find it, I'll send it along.